Thursday 15 March 2012

Tinga Tinga

Tinga Tinga

Tinga Tinga is an east african painting style originating for Tanzania1`qhe paintings were created and mainly sold to tourists or the wealthier class’s.

What I love is how is has taken the traditional African art and all its rawness and produced something so.

Tinga Tinga Tales

Tinga Tinga art has made its way into children's television in the form of Tinga Tinga Tales.

I have gone abit crazy with posting this many images but they are so amazing. They capture exactly what I am going for with the use of traditional patterns and colours in modern illustrative ways.

 

What I am going to do now is create a large collection of patterns to use within my concept art.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Roxxas Designs. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger