Tuesday 20 March 2012

Circles

During my tutorial on Friday with Alan we discussed using Circles as the backbone to the project. Everything is broken down into circles thus making the project simple to produce but allowing stylistic freedom. Alan showed me this tin tin animation which was just based around a sphere.

I found this animation which is similar, I’m unsure if its the same guy but either its pretty damn good.

BBC KNOWLEDGE 60 from iamrader on Vimeo.

I love the simplistic combination of shapes and soundscape in this short. It demonstrates how the simplest things can be the most effective.

Lexus - Shapes from Jack Maguire on Vimeo.

 

Michael Fakesch - 7 Disco ft. High Priest from Michael Titze on Vimeo.

Sonar from Renaud Hallée on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Roxxas Designs. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger