Friday 28 October 2011

Character Refinement

During my prior tutorial Alan said that the character needed to go back a stage and keep with the triangles rather than the smoothened corners. We discussed making the feet and toes larger like bricks and giving Icarus more of a pictorial shape to his chest. I went back to the shape before I rounded off the corners off Icarus and created a silhouette.

SillouetteSillouette2

Head Development

CharacterHeadDevelopment

Headdevelopment

Hand and Feet Development

footfinger

To help me get more of a shape and an understanding of how Icarus will look in 3d I used Maya to block a simple model and played with the shape keeping in mind of the original triangles. I added in more of a human shapemodeltest

Blocking

Lines

 

FrontandSide

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Roxxas Designs. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger